Saturday

The Beginning

A few months back my sister talked about how she missed this blog. I thought about it for awhile, and looked through my old photos. There were things that happened, and I had completely forgotten about them. So I decided it would be a good idea to start the blog up again. One reason is because it is a journal and helps document my life, two, it helps me pick up my camera again, and maybe I can find the joy in photography again, three, Kenny pointed out that it helps me look for the positive in my life, and four, it helps family and friends who are far away see what we are up to.

So here we are 2 years later and I'm trying it out again. I may not make it through the year-like last time, and I may not post everyday, but I'll try. I hope you all enjoy as you see what our days are like.

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!! I'm so happy it's back. :) I love the new look and the colors on the header are really fun. I have always enjoyed following your work and seeing what you're up to. I'm excited to see more! You are an amazing photographer and I'm so proud of all you have accomplished. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i, too, love the header! Good job.(maybe you can help me with mine...hmm) I'm glad you're blogging (again). Your pics are great! You've got talent!

    ReplyDelete