Tuesday

Day 25

I'm a little busy today... I took my daughter to school, shoveled the sidewalk, and did carpool for preschool. Now I need to go workout, take a shower, do the dishes, vacum, clean my family room, call a repairman for our dryer, go visiting teaching, maybe eat lunch, pick my daughter up from school, come home and get a snack, take her back to school for gymnastics, go to joanns, swing by the mall to pick something up for a friend, help my daughter with her spelling test and homework that's due tomorrow, get the kids to bed early, so I can have a GIRLS NIGHT at my house.

5 comments:

  1. You didn't tell me you were doing this! I had to blog stalk you from Lori's blog list :) Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Luck with that! Try to eat lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Meg. I was going to in a little bit once I knew I could keep it up. But glad you know now :) Cuz I love your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you did a great job cleaning up for us because it was spic-n-span! You're a great host. It was a good nite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was not spic-n-span. But I'm glad you had fun! I can't wait to do it again!

    ReplyDelete