Tuesday

Day 4

This picture makes me smile in so many ways. And I'm going to share them all with you.
1. My son looks like a hoodlum to me
2. He loves his "pirate" jacket that my friend gave us. It's really a Halloween jacket, and this is about the only thing he likes to wear out in the cold.
3. He loves rainboots and not so much his snowboots.
4. See that little bit of blue he's holding? He got that stuffed dog from the fair a few months back. Since then he has named it Thomas (like the train) and plays with it all the time!
5. I'm lucky I got this shot, because he sits still long enough for me to get a picture, but as soon as he hears me click my camera once, he's outta there!
6. It's hard to tell....but all the white in the picture is SNOW and I love it:)
7. I love his smile!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love this picture too! He looks so happy to be outside in the cold. We need a picture of both our boys wearing the same rain boots. It's funny how much they like their boots instead of their regular shoes. I remember when this little guy would go to bed with his boots on. Good memories...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm so happy your back...Did you see i'm finally back too:) OMG your kids are so big, where has the time gone? Kody is such a boy!!! Love his longer hair and love his rain boots. Takoda has the same ones, which he adores as well! I'll be checking in! Luv ya, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are really gifted as a mother and a photo journalist. Thank you for using your talent and for sharing your lives with Those in your family and friends! I just had 20 minutes of enjoyment while the rest of the world was doing what it does.Love always Dad and pappa!...

    ReplyDelete