Sunday

Day 45

I love him! He's such an amazing man, and although at times we drive eachother bonkers, I know my Heavenly Father helped me find this incredible guy! Some reasons I love him:
1. He is goofy and makes me laugh, or roll my eyes cuz of his cheesiness.
2. He is very sweet and comforts me when I have my breakdowns.
3. He is extremely trustworthy and loyal.
4. He is a wonderful daddy.
5. He is a great example of kindness and love.
6. He honors the covenants we made to eachother when we were married.
7. He tries to help those in need.
8. He helps me work on being a better person.
9. He provides for our family, so I can stay at home.
10. He has an awesome testimony of the church and instills this in our children.
11. He can make KILLER french toast.
12. He makes sure I get time to myself so I don't go crazy.
13. He has a contagious smile.

1 comment:

  1. Nice tribute, and I find respect and admiration for a public expression such as this. Does a Daddy's heart good to know men like this marry my daughter. Sweeeeeeet!

    ReplyDelete