Wednesday

Day 62

I can't believe my baby boy is 4 today!We celebrated with our breakfast cereal tradition. My mom did this when I was little. We got to choose any kind of cereal and have it on the morning of our birthday. For my kids it's kinda fun since I make them eat the healthier cereals. So my little guy chose Cookie Crisp.

After Breakfast we played a little suction ball on the window with Daddy. Followed by cartoons, helping at Sister's school, eating yummy cake at Daddy's work, playing toys, doing a mini photo session while it sprinkled, eating dinner, opening presents, and more cake. Then bed!
Some reasons why we adore this boy:
1. He has an amazing smile
2. He is a kind person
3. He loves little kids and especially babies
4. He loves to eat
5. He loves trains
6. He loves his family
7. He tries to play well with his sister
8. He laughs throughout the day at the silliest things
9. He loves sports just like his daddy!
10. He will come up to us, give a big hug, and say "I love you never ending!"
He's too cute I couldn't choose just one...

6 comments:

  1. The first pic of him holding up four fingers is awesome! I love that! And he looked so cute on his bday! Happy Birthday Kody! You're a great kid. And Will is so happy to have you as a best friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love him! Reed saw the first picture and said, "It's Kody! He's chilly!" Haha. Can't believe he's 4 and can't wait to see you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your little man! He definietly looks older and looks like a little model. He's so cute and I'm happy to hear he had such a wonderful birthday. We love him so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He's so stinkin cute! I can't believe he's four. Love the smile in that first picture. Can't wait to see you guys !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess it's actually the second picture. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my heck Kody is such a stud. These are adorable, Grace, you are amazing. And I love Kody soo much!!

    ReplyDelete