Monday

Day 67

Since we are on vacation, I can't edit my photos, so you all get to see what they look like untouched. But I figure many of you are wanting to see what we've been up to since we left our cold home in the north country :)

These are my cute little travelers. I always thought kids were so cute pulling their own luggage through the airport and mine finally did it! They behaved so well on the plane, I was really happy. I think they were just so excited to be on the airplane. My little man even named the plane Harold (like the helicopter in Thomas & Friends). We landed in Vegas and were greeted by Grandma and Kayla! Oh, but getting to baggage to meet them was funny. The escalator was challenging for the kids. And then all the people swarming onto the tram and getting a little separated from the kiddos. But it all worked out. I just think there's too many people in that city!

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad both of the kids did so well on the plane. They look so grown up with their luggage. Glad you guys made it there safely! Have fun in VEGAS baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They really do look so cute pulling their own luggage around! And they are great ages to travel with, soooo good for you to be able to relax a bit on the plane!

    ReplyDelete