Monday

First Snow

We got our first snow of the season. It wasn't much, but the kids were very excited to see a change in the seasons. They got out their snow boots and coats, and ran outside to play in the flurries. We love living somewhere so beautiful, and also having a place that has all 4 seasons. It's exciting to look for the signs of the new season that is approaching. And when you are starting to get tired of a certain type of weather, a new kind will come along shortly. I also love that my kids get to gear up for school in the winter, and they also get to sled and build snowmen during recess. It's something I didn't get as a child, and I think it's fun for them. Although, they won't get too much snow in our new home, but that makes Dadddy happy :)






2 comments:

  1. your kids are so stinkin cute. I miss you guys so much and hope we can work it out to see you sometime soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the snow pics. Miss you guys so much!!!

    ReplyDelete