Wednesday

First Week

When Little One was born, he got jaundice a few days later. We had to take him to a lab and prick his heel a few times to check his bilirubin count. He also was born with a large hematoma on his head-which looks like a very large goose egg. As the hematoma goes away it causes more jaundice. So, the dr said we could put him in sunlight. They don't know if this really helps with jaundice anymore, but he said it doesn't hurt. So we did that a few times. I took these photos after one of his sunbathing sessions.
 

I'm a fan of crying pictures

He was smirking in his sleep, and I was able to catch it on camera



This picture below was taken on his week birthday. He was having a sad day, and finally had fallen asleep in the boppy. I thought he looked so peaceful.

1 comment:

  1. Okay. I love all the pics, but especially the crying pic. So darling! But that smirk in his sleep is pretty cute too :)

    ReplyDelete