Wednesday

Day 293

WOW! I thought having my son in preschool would free up some time for me. That hasn't happened yet. I find that I wait to do all my shopping and errands, and even cleaning for when he's in school. So free time... nope! It is nice being able to run errands without kids though. (I've even been able to go on a few lunch dates with my hunny-no baby sitter needed!)


I realized last night that I've been wanting to make a pillow dress for my daughter for the Halloween season. I HAD to get the dress made last night, so she could wear it today since today was her last day of school this week, and she only has next week till Halloween.


So here's the adorable little ghost!!!

4 comments:

  1. She looks adorable! I really like how you added the zebra print. You are honestly one of the COOLEST moms in the world. How do you sew a dress in one night and do everything else you do???

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so, so crafty! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete