Friday

Day 295

I love that my kids are playing outside when it's rainy and in the 40's! I also love that they are imaginative. They decided to make a shelter... they shoved an umbrella, 2 sleds, and she's working on getting the christmas tree stand into the tree. For decorations they have birdhouses and buckets. Somehow they have a kitchen (to make stew) and a garage... where the puppy (little brother) is kept.
When my little man discovered I was taking pictures he kept doing "silly" things and asking me to take his picture. This just started the last few days... and I think he's adorable. The first picture below he's balancing on his one foot. And the second, he's shaking his head back and forth.




2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious! I love that they had a blast outside in their cute raingear. And Kody is pretty funny with his silliness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it. Your kids are stinkin cute! I'm so jealous of your weather. It's still freakin hot here!

    ReplyDelete