Monday

Violin

One of the sweetest things happened yesterday. Little Miss played in primary and it was beautiful. She was so adorable, and was a little nervous, but did fantastic! I had several people tell me how they felt the Spirit from her 1 minute little song. It was simple, but still so cool. I love her. And I love that she has fallen in love with this beautiful instrument. I also love Kenny for making it possible for her to take lessons. I love that she has a talent and can have confidence in herself because she can do something. I also love the Spirit that comes into our home because of it.

*The video isn't the greatest... I'm a little far back, and youtube wouldn't let me edit at all. It took forever just to get it to upload to their website (I got pretty frustrated). But you can pretend it's an awesome video :) the important thing to me is that I got it documented.


this was taken right before church, we spent some time curling her hair for the day

4 comments:

  1. Love this! Way to go, Hailey! :) Also, she looks adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh, she's gotten really good. that was fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! This is absolutely fabulous. What a talent to have. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete